Triund is an attractive trek of Himachal Pradesh. Just 18 km from Dharmshala, lined with forest trails, it gives a splendid view of Kangra Valley. It is a good trek if you have only a weekend to do trekking.
Happiness is not a state to arrive at,
But a manner of travelling to.
- Sophie Kinsella
Tour Fee Per Person
- Transportation: Car/Train/Bus/Rickshaw (tuk tuk) as specified in the itinerary
- Accommodation: Clean budget hotels, home stay, beach hut as specified in the itinerary
- Food: all meals are included
- Entry fee at the sights
- Guide will be accompanying all through the tour
- Air ticket
- India tourist visa
- Medical insurance
- Any other expenses of personal nature
- Travel documents: Passport with visa, travel and medical insurance, air tickets round trip, minimum Indian rupee currency of 2000 INR or less during travel rest can be exchanged based on necessity while in India.
- Sleeping bag
- Common medicines as suggested by Doctor in your country for diarrhea, allergies, common cold and any other. Personal medication for any ailments.
- Clothing mild warm & light for travelling between Apr – Oct and warm & light during Nov – Mar
- Mosquito/insect repellent, Sunglasses, hat and sunscreen
- A pair of Trekking/walking shoes, flip flop, torch light/headlight
- Traveling light with rucksack bags would be ideal to carry and travel around
McLeod Ganj – Triund- we will start the journey from McLeod Ganj to Triund in the morning. It is a 5-6 hour trail through scenic locales with a stunning view of hills and mountains all around. There will be lots of local shops to shop from. We will reach Triund by afternoon. The evening is reserved for relaxation and unwinding.
Triund- McLeod Ganj – post a scrumptious breakfast and tea we will take short walks to explore the beautiful hilly area. If you want to visit Snow line (5 kms), then you’ll have to start early in the morning. In the afternoon, we will return to McLeod Ganj.
Read what others are saying
If someone reads all these excellent rates, he could think that must be influenced... but you can believe it's true. If you are interested to become acquainted with many sights of india, i can not imagine that there is a better person than Jitender to fulfill your demand. His combination of being gentle and uncomplicated, making you feel safe, his knowledge of the indian history and secret places made the journey with Jitender to a really great pleasure! I'm looking forward to the next trip together with this fine guy.
Jitender is the best guide you can imagine. He is super nice and funny, you will have a blast with him. I have been traveling with hin for one month in India and everything was perfect, he knows so much about India, the history and the culture of the country. I can totally recommend him to everybody who wants to visit India!
Jitender is a great guy! I had fun and felt safe the whole time when I was with him in India. Would do it again !
Had an awesome time in India all thanks to Jiten Thakur! Will definitely book my next trip to India with Adventure Explorer! Highly recommended
I did a motorcycle tour and it was amazing. The route, the bike and the guidance were unmatched. And for a fair price!
Jitender will make your India trip unforgettable and unique! He will definitely show you the best places of this amazing country and introduce you to local food which you'll never forget! Don't miss it �
Hilary Faithfull Farmer
A really fantastic guide!! He was very friendly and fun and makes exploring India really interesting with all his knowledge. Felt very safe and looked after, I would recommend this to everyone!!
Couldn't be more satisfied about my trip to India, thanks to Jitender, one of the best tour guides I've ever had. As a local, he knows the best places to visit and the best ways to get there. Felt safe, comfortable and at home at all times. Would definitely recommend!
My time in India was great!!! Jitender was the best guide ever. We saw so many special sights and had fantastic adventures together. I can warmly recommend this unique travel company. Thank youuu Jitender!!!
Dina Fjærvoll Saltvik
Jitender is the best guide I've travelled with! I did a road trip in India with him and a group of people from Europe. Recommended.
Jitender is really a great guide, he managed everything perfectly and we (group of 10 people) had a very nice time (4 weeks) together. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed the time with him.